Please use the drop down menu to find out about individual subjects.
Wider Curriculum Principles and Goals
Our children will leave our school:
- with a curiosity to explore and question the world around them and an excitement to seek answers;
- enthusiastic to gain knowledge and make connections that build upon what they already know to remember more;
- having acquired a rich vocabulary and subject specific language to articulate their knowledge of taught concepts;
- with an understanding of significant events, people and places and their impact on Britain and the wider world today;
- inspired by experiences including visits, visitors and themed events;
- being able to apply their knowledge, skills and understanding across a range of contexts, encompassing the Langland North Star principles.