Junior Leadership Team
The children of Langland Community School play an important part in leading and improving our school.
The Junior Leadership Team (JLT), voted in by the children themselves, meet regularly to discuss what's going well and what could be improved at school.
Our common goal to work on this year is achieving our North Star Principles and Goals...the JLT have worked hard together to create their own children's version of the North Star:
The JLT is responsible for:
- Ensuring the views of all of the children are represented
- Monitoring and evaluating the North Star principles across the school
- Organising fund raising events throughout the school year
- Carrying out the pupil survey and making recommendations to improve the Langland experience
- Consistently promote the values of Langland Community School
Meet the Team...